Friday 18th September 2020
A touchstone for all operators involved in international trade since 1986.
CIS is the leading B2B trade distribution centre in Europe. A forward-looking fast-moving powerhouse of ideas and business concepts where creativity and innovation merge to exceed the expectations of customers from all over the world. At CIS, operators can rely on finding a vast array of different goods, the best value for money, a special edit of the latest trends on the market and all services required to facilitate the purchase process.
- 300 COMPANIES
- 90 PRODUCT CATEGORIES
- 6 km SHOWROOMS
- 20,000 BUSINESS OPERATORS DAILY
- 130 REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES AND PROFESSIONAL FIRMS
Keep up-to-date on latest news from CIS and the world in this section
Five Companies from CIS Nola (Naples), exhibitors at Milano Unica 2020, focusing on natural and ecological fibers
INVEST IN CIS
Join us at CIS and watch ideas turn into business openings and find out how easy it is to “run your operations” efficiently and safely. A contemporary hothouse of projects and activities in which both established and developing enterprise is naturally nurtured and cultivated. Companies of national and international standing have long chosen to conduct their business activities here.
Ideally situated in the heart of the Mediterranean area.
Located outside the town of Nola, CIS lies 30 km on the outskirts of Naples in Southern Italy and is easily accessible from Italy or abroad using any method of transport. CIS is a huge trading centre in the middle of the Mediterranean which boasts excellent connections to the main motorways, railway lines and airports.
- Directly linked to the major road “Strada statale 7bis Nola-Villa Literno”
- 5 minutes away from the main motorway junctions [A16 Naples-Bari, A30 Caserta-Salerno, A1 Milan-Naples and A3 Salerno-Reggio Calabria]
- 30 km away from Capodichino International airport
- 10 km away from the High-Speed railway station of Naples Afragola
- 30 km away from Naples Central railway station
- 30 km away from the port of Naples